Top 15 companies to invest in 2017 or for the Long term:
Indian stock markets have more than thousand of stocks available to trade, the trading on these stocks are on daily basis by thousands of people. It likes that pick any stock and makes trading? No, you can’t put any stock and think you are so expert to book profit from any of them. It’s very tiny minority qualifies to brought the good stocks.
You must need some depth study and strategy planning before going to buy any stock. It is also not good to buy popular stocks, most of the time it’s seen that here stocks are overvalued. So must be careful when you buy the stock for long term or short term.
But the question is same which stocks are good to buy, is anybody can have a perfect answer about this? NO. Any experts of old and experienced traders just go with the study of stock movement, it’s previous results, dividends, company assets, and else then he/she decided to buy the stock with the hope of future benefit from this, but not sure.
Nobody takes a guarantee that you must get a profit of percentage from any particular stocks. If you search on the internet you will get lot of suggested stocks to buy, all of these are gushed by analysis or experts who will just imagine for the future benefit of stock as per previous records and planning of the company. But sometimes it’s better to use this strategy to buy the stock apart to buy as an unknown person.
Let’s talk about some Stocks which are best to invest in 2017 or for Long term investment. But it’s true to tell you all are just a suggestion according to study, but not 100% Guarantee to earn more.
Let’s go to make own list to make Investments – Make the list for own, from a different sector, as Follows:
1. Hindalco (From Metal Sector- Best stock)
2. NALCO (From Metal Sector- Best stock)
3. Pidilite Industries Ltd. (This is the stock from Consumer using sector)
4. Asian Paints LTD.
5. HDFC LTD (Best from financial sector)
6. Infosys Ltd. (Best from IT-Sector)
7. HDFC bank Ltd. (Best from Banking Sector)
8. Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. (Best growing stock from Banking sector)
9. Glaxo Consumer health care Ltd. (Best from Medicine Sector)
10. Bosch Ltd (One of the best stocks from Automobile sector)
11. HERO MotoCorp Ltd.
12. TCS Ltd. (Result oriented IT-Sector stocks)
13. Alkem Laboratories Ltd. (Best from Medicine Sector)
14. Eicher Motors Ltd (From Automobile Sector)
15. Emami Ltd. (From Consumer using products )
To believe that the growth in earning is only the key factor is wrong because it’s seen few times time few Good stock look stabilized – commodity base, at the time of market outperforms. So remain positive with long term earning with a good investment.
The views and investment guide recommended by any experts are their own study based, or experience based. If you learning any stocks recommendation must go with any certified experts or if you capable make your own list is better.